Are you interested in sending video to the North Dakota Brain Injury Network (NDBIN) to help us...
- Spread awareness about brain injury in our state?
- Help define what brain injury means?
- Celebrate our 10th anniversary?
- Promote what we do?
Submit Your Video
We are requesting that you send in video (any format accepted) to Carly Endres by May 1. These videos will be edited, compiled, uploaded on our website, and shared at our Mind Matters conference.
We hope that you view this opportunity as a chance to share your journey or highlight work you may have done with survivors of brain injury. If you would like to include any photos in your email, those are also welcome!
Some things to consider adding to your video:
- Where you live
- Your injury or your work with survivors
- Your recovery journey, if applicable
- NDBIN services you may have utilized
- Anything you feel relates to the work of NDBIN
In order to use submitted video or photos, NDBIN requires a signed photo/video release. Please electronically sign the release, or you may print, sign, and mail or fax it to NDBIN.