2021 Concussion Symposium
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Central
Save the date for this FREE symposium! Presentations will feature new concussion research, trends, practice strategies, and collaborative models of care.
Call for Presentations
Presentations should feature topics of interest to the community that highlight new innovative research, trends, practice strategies, and collaborative models of care for individuals that have sustained a concussion or a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI). Priority will be given to topics with an emphasis on educating and enhancing the lives of people dealing with concussion or mild TBI.
- Submit a Presentation - Due by July 23
- No honorarium will be provided for presenters submitting through the "Call for Presentations" process.
- Submission of a presentation proposal indicates understanding that presenters volunteer their participation in the Concussion Symposium.
- Most presentations are 45 minutes in length. There may be some 15, 30, and 60 minute sessions. If you are selected to present, the committee will notify you of the length of your presentation.
- Presentation descriptions may not exceed 60 words.
- Presentation abstracts, used for the conference program, may not exceed 350 words.
- Presenter biographies may not exceed 150 words.
- All correspondence, including acknowledgment of receipt of submission, will be conducted electronically.
- Letters of acceptance will be sent electronically – no later than July 30.
- Presenter agreements and PowerPoint presentations must be completed and received by noon Central on August 27.