Brain Injury Resources
Printable Fillable Worksheets
Oftentimes when an individual sustains a brain injury, there are numerous medical appointments and information to keep track of. The North Dakota Brain Injury Network (NDBIN) has created these worksheets for your convenience. We recommend printing these, filling them out, and keeping them in a folder or binder in an easily accessible space. Keeping these updated may require setting a calendar reminder for yourself every six months to a year.
- Information Needed by Emergency Medical Providers
- Meal Planning
- Medications Prescribed
- Sleep Tracker
These documents are available throughout our website as well, but here they are in one spot for you to be able to print and share as you wish.
- ABCs of Brain Injury
- Brain Injury & Criminal Justice
- Brain Injury & Mental Health
- Brain Injury & Substance Abuse
- Brain Injury Illusion
- Brain Injury Related Services: Physical Therapy
- Brain Injury Related Services: Speech & Language Pathology
- Common Academic Accommodations Following a Concussion
- NDBIN and Education
- REAP/Concussion Manual
- Referral Form
- Types of Brain Injury Flyer
- Unmasking Brain Injury Flyer
- What I Want Others to Know About Me After My Brain Injury
- What Is a Concussion?
Basic information, for survivors, for family and friends, for professionals, resource directory, FAQs
Brain Injury Association of America
About brain injury, living with brain injury, diagnosis, treatment, resources, family and caregiver information, FAQs
Make the Connection
For veterans, general information, personal experiences shared, conditions, resources and support
Search for brain injury definition, causes, diseases, conditions, research related to brain injury
National Institutes of Health
Facts and research about brain injury
Unmasking Brain Injury (National Site)
There's a story behind every mask and behind every mask there's a person, a person that's been touched by brain injury. View the masks.