North Dakota Brain Injury Network Services
The NDBIN has several programs that can help brain injury survivors, family members, professionals, caregivers, and friends.
Support is Provided in a Variety of Forms
- Problem solving and emotional support
- Brain injury-specific information and resources
- Help identifying and accessing appropriate benefits and programs
- Facilitate the collaboration among various services and programs
- Outreach, education, and training
Who is Eligible?
- Legal Resident of North Dakota
- Have experienced a brain injury