Support Groups & Social Opportunities
There are many Brain Injury Support Groups throughout North Dakota. Each group has developed its own unique
style based on the needs and interests of its participants.
Support Groups provide the opportunity to:
- Gather information and news
- Share common needs and strengths
- Express any type of view without being judged
- Socialize with people who have common experiences
- Meet new friends and find new connections in the community
- Find courage and take risks in a safe place
We suggest you call the support group contact before you attend a meeting for the first time, or if you have not
attended recently to ensure the schedule has not changed.
Contact NDBIN if you are interested in starting a support group in your region.