Call for Presentations
March 24–25, 2022
Ramada by Wyndham
3333 13th Ave South
Fargo, North Dakota
Presentations should feature topics of interest to the community that highlight new innovative research, trends, practice strategies, and collaborative models of care for individuals living with a brain injury. Priority will be given to topics with an emphasis on educating and enhancing the lives of people dealing with brain injury.
Deadline to submit: November 29
- Accessing services
- Aging and brain injury
- Attending college
- Brain injuries from sports or sports concussions
- Continuing issues
- Diet and brain injury
- Domestic violence and brain injury
- Guardianship/shared decision-making
- Moving from childhood brain injury into adulthood
- Quality of life after brain injury
- Rehabilitation and recovery from stroke and secondary stroke prevention
- Sensory impairments following brain injury
- Veterans and brain injury
- Yoga and brain injury
Presenters will receive complementary conference registration. Travel, lodging, meals and any other expenses incurred by the presenter(s) are the presenters responsibility. No honorarium or travel expense reimbursement will be provided for presenters submitting through the "Call for Presentations" process. Submission of a presentation proposal indicates understanding that presenters volunteer their participation in the Annual Mind Matters Conference. This is a competitive process and not all abstracts are accepted for oral presentations.
All correspondence, including acknowledgement of receipt of submission, will be conducted electronically. Letters of acceptance will be sent electronically no later than December 10.
Continuing education is sought for all presentations, so presenter agreements and PowerPoint presentations must be completed and received by 5:00 pm Central on January 13, 2022 to email@example.com in order to allow time for credit approval.
- Sessions are 45 minutes long and you should allow for discussion time
- Presentation descriptions may not exceed 60 words
- Presentation abstracts, used for the conference program, may not exceed 350 words
- Presenter biographies may not exceed 150 words
Carly Endres, Outreach Coordinator
(701) 777-8004 • firstname.lastname@example.org