Attending the Mind Matters Conference
March 26-27, 2020
Ramada by Wyndham
3333 13th Ave South
Fargo, North Dakota
Preconference - Brain Injury Basics
March 25, 2020
This training is based on an interactive approach that will provide direct care staff, peer support specialists, and caregivers of individuals with brain injury a general knowledge of brain injury and what that means for the individuals they serve, practical techniques for handling difficult behaviors of individuals with brain injury, as well as building rapport for the individuals within their care.
- Preconference and Full Conference: $225
- Full Conference: $200
- One Day Only: $125
- Preconference Only: $50
- Special Rate for Survivor or Immediate Family Member
- Preconference and Full Conference: $75
- Full Conference: $50
- Complete Shopping Cart Login and Profile Creation
- Select Payment Information – If paying by check make payable to UND and mail to: Office of Extended Learning, 221 Centennial Drive, Stop 9021, Grand Forks, ND 58202-9037
- For registration questions, please contact: (701) 777-0488
Continuing Education Hours
This educational activity has been approved for continuing education units from the following disciplines:
Other disciplines may receive a general certificate of completion for their records.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Cancellations can be made at und.edu/conferences/withdraw.html. If the cancellation notice is received by March 1, 2020, you will be refunded your registration fee minus a $25 nonrefundable processing fee. Your confirmation email receipt number will be needed to complete the process. No refunds will be given AFTER March 1, 2020.