Exhibiting at the Mind Matters Conference
March 24–25, 2022
The Mind Matters Conference has been in existence for over 10 years! This two-day conference is unique; it brings together a multidisciplinary audience of survivors/family members, caregivers, and providers who discuss diverse topics and support an individual after obtaining a brain injury.
Registration is closed.
- Exhibitor Spotlight – Brief introduction of your organization and website
- Exposure to many brain injury and healthcare professionals
- Organization name and logo displayed during conference breaks
- Organization logo featured on the Mind Matters website scavenger hunt/bingo
- Organization information included on the Mind Matters website
NOTE: Once you have completed the registration, email your organization name and high-resolution logo to carly.endres@UND.edu by March 1, 2022 so those items can be included on the conference website.
No refunds will be provided after registering for this event.
For more information, please contact Carly Endres, (701) 777-8004.