Online Brain Injury Training
View online Brain Injury Courses offered by the North Dakota Brain Injury Network! We want to help you meet your training needs. These five separate courses can help professionals, survivors, and family members learn more about brain injury.
- Introduction to Brain Injury
- Cognitive and Behavioral Consequences of TBI in Adults
- Primary Care and TBI
- Pediatric TBI
- Substance Use and TBI
Each course is $25. Sign up for five courses and receive one for free. North Dakota residents will receive a promo code discounting their courses 100%. Email Carly Endres for the promo code.
These courses offer CEU credit for the following disciplines:
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Counselor Examiners
- Addiction Counseling
- Speech Language Pathology/Audiology
- Emergency Medical Services
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist